Stephanie Sprenger is a writer, editor, producer, podcaster, and stand-up comedian. Stephanie often gives interviews and talks for print, radio, and television on the topics of motherhood and identity, feminist parenting, and balancing a creative life with raising children.
Her work has been published in O Magazine, The Washington Post, Brain, Child Magazine, Cosmopolitan.com, Redbook.com, GoodHousekeeping.com, Motherwell Magazine, the Huffington Post, The Belladonna Comedy, Scary Mommy, and other places. She has had stories published in numerous anthologies, including A Letter to My Mom (Erspamer, 2015), and the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. As co-editor for The HerStories Project, she has published five essay collections. Stephanie is Executive Producer of Listen To Your Mother, a live storytelling production, and co-host of The Mother Plus Podcast, a show for Main Character Moms who need more than motherhood to be fulfilled. Stephanie is also an active local stand-up comic, performing in the Denver/Boulder area.
- Appearance on 9 News morning show to promote Listen To Your Mother Boulder
- Corey Rose morning show to promote the So Glad They Told Me Social Media Campaign
- Chicago Tribute column on So Glad They Told Me
- Interview about changing conversations about motherhood on WGN Radio
- Link to stand-up comedy performance at Junkyard Social Club
- Listen to The Mother Plus Podcast